Come aboard as Capt. Jack takes you fishing in the Bering Sea!
- Experience the highs and lows while chasing Wild Alaska Pollock in a stormy Bering Sea.
- Capt. Jack’s spellbinding photography brings his riveting stories to life.
- Be part of the preparations. Watch how the F/V Columbia, a123-foot fishing vessel, is loaded with food, fuel, water, gear, and spare parts. “We’re like astronauts. The only thing we don’t bring is the air we breathe.”
- Be awed by whales, eagles, and seabirds so thick, they blanket the sea. Jack calls it “explosions of life.”
- Discover the specialized gear required to harvest the largest catch of sustainable fish in the world—Wild Alaska Pollock.
- You will hear stories of hardships and rewards faced by the crew and their loved one’s back home.
Capt. Jack will rock your next event!